Re: Stand Clear

YEs!! I definitely know this one. Sounds like the guys at Disneyland who
operate their railroad but in an aussie style :)

At least you can understand him

Other guards:
* Chirpy: Sounds like a really chirpy 8 year old guy.
* She-man: Speaks slowly over the microphone and has real annoying voice
* Silent type: Doesn't say anything

Any other classifications?
"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:01bfa792$63b2f6c0$e06e868b@tom-boles...