Request for information

To the Chief Executive,

This company is interested in producing products from Fly Ash in countries
throughout the world.

I will be grateful if you could advise me of the name and e-mail address of
the senior executive
in your company who has responsibility for the disposal of Fly Ash. It
would also be very useful
if you could include a brief outline of the services provided by your
company.

You may also be interested to learn about the activities of Retexo-RISP
GmbH and details can be
found on our website, www.flyash@retexo.com.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation. I look forward to receiving
your reply. Please send
it to this e-mail address,

               norman.owen@retexo.co.uk

Yours sincerely,