Re: No longer Relevant & Blatantly racist.- (was Re: This joke maybe relevant)

It is a sad, sad day when in this fine country of ours and in particular NSW
when there are laws stopping us from expressing our personal feelings and
views.

Some call them anti discrimination laws, I called the NAZI GAGGING of free
speech.

Weather you love or hate ethnic groups, minority special interest groups,
such as gays etc or just people with red hair it is an appalling situation
when you cannot express this dislike without automatically and gratuitously
being labelled a "racist".

It appears that the propaganda being spewed out by our media outlets and the
indoctrination of our youth in school is starting to show wide spread
effects such as parrot like and "Holier Than Thou" responses to certain
catch words, such as Abo.

"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right
to say it"

I cannot recall the person who said it but I wish we had more of this than
of the bleeding heart, tree hugging, university failure, hippies we have
trying to drag every one down to their failure level.

Thats my 2 cents worth, flame away people
--
Marc Hunt
(ex-Enfield Guard0