Re: This joke maybe relevant

> > > Ahh, that would be the Abo's.....
> >
> > Please, given we are in the new millenium (the one that goes from
> 14/4/2000
> > until 13/4/3000) we need to be PC - they are indigenous people.
>

> When they pay the $1500 for the damage they did to my car, maybe then they
> will get called that.

The fact is, they are pushing everyone else a little too far. When a few years
back some politician decided to say sorry, they wanted compo. Now they want to
disrupt the Games if Johnny doesn't say sorry; sounds like an immature story
out of pre-school. When madatory sentencing was passed, perfectly fair and
applying to everybody, they claim it as racist. They should not recieve the
priveleges that the currently receive (benefits, etc. due to their background)
if they cannot keep themselves in line with and contributing to society, ie.
smashing cars, vandalising property etc.. Even if they are indigenous, they do
not have a mandate above everyone else in society to vandalise property. Even
if there are still some bigoted employers out there, it is not fair on everyone
else to cop the results that the Aboriginals give to us out of the supposed
high unemployment and disadvantagement. Sure, there are some valuable people
out there who are shining in society, but there are also still many bad apples
who make life misery for many people, just because their own lives are
miserable. It's just not fair for other people.