Re: This joke maybe relevant

David Johnson said in message <38F5D651.AF3A0D51@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>Eric Cartman wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I was forwarded this joke. Change the New York to Central or Flinders
>> Street or Vulture Street and you get the idea. I think it is quite
>> true. I'm sick of being asked 50 million times a day for a dollar,
>> loose change or a smoke.
>
>If I am in uniform, I will tell them that it is an offence to solicit
>money on railway premises.  If I am not in uniform, I am less pleasant.

"Sorry, this is the year 2000, I only use plastic" - i get the biggest
filthy looks when I do that, but, for the build I am they know better than
to get on my wrong side (: (except for the ones that hang out around the
ATMs in swanston street, anyone in Melbourne would know who im referring
to). Don't really feel like having a beer bottle smashed over my head...

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

 ** Don't steal. The government hates competition **