Re: No longer Relevant & Blatantly racist.- (was Re: This joke maybe relevant)

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote in
message 01bfa604$eb371980$14df868b@tom-boles">news:01bfa604$eb371980$14df868b@tom-boles...
> Tony i guess this, you think, is your way at getting back at me after your
> views about David Proctor!

Actually, Jonathan, I think that Tony is right on this one (I did not see
his post, since he still resides in my killfile, but I saw it in your
response).

The thread was becoming somewhat over the top, and regardless of peoples
opinions on the various races in our community, people have the right to
live without racist attacks on them.

Dave