Re: OT - delving into aviation (was: XP2001 looks good from the air)

Is it due to a more competitive environment, tighter margins therefore
comparatively less $ for safety in the US?

And while on the subject or aircraft and accidents - didn't Jimmy Strong
look dapper and confident standing by the resurrected Qantas jumbo (after
having travelled on its return journey to Oz), the jumbo having been
repaired after going through the catch points in Bangkok last year!

Chris

1BiJ4.328$uj.799226@news0.optus.net.au">news:1BiJ4.328$uj.799226@news0.optus.net.au...