Re: XP2001 looks good from the air

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
Ao_I4.1029$%F3.786114@news0.optus.net.au">news:Ao_I4.1029$%F3.786114@news0.optus.net.au...
> "Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> 38F44F3A.E492EDBA@ozemail.com.au">news:38F44F3A.E492EDBA@ozemail.com.au...
> > Did you fly Air NZ? I had a horrible flight with them. Read ALL about it
> on
> > my webpage.
>
> Oh oh - I am going to Los Angeles on them - should I pay a abit more and
go
> Qantas? (Forget United, the only other carrier on the run).
>
> Dave

Just came back from LA on United. All the staff were friendly and heaps of
service throughout the night, unlike my experience on qantas a few years
ago. Will never fly with them again. No service, tired unhelpful staff.

I suppose a lot has to do with the particular crew you end up with. Some are
good, some are bad. There's no way of knowing before you board though.

bye tr