Re: Another hint to scrap Metcard?

It should be quite easy for all machines (even the ones on trams) to sell all
ticket types: it was only Kennett government specifications which nobbled this
sensible provision.  It is simply a matter of programming the inbuilt chips.

I had the same problem going to an outer suburb (zone 2) on top of my all day zone
1 last Saturday.

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith