Re: XP2001 looks good from the air

In article <kCCI4.3099$5D.6924@ozemail.com.au>,
  "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> I flew into to Sydney from Armidale yesterday afternoon.

Tsk tsk tsk...and you call yourslef a rail fan:-)
I flew from New Zealand to Sydney last time and saw a set of Xplorer
from air. Looked like they ran faster then the plane I was on :-)

> The plane was
> still a couple of thousand metres above the ground (my guess) when we
passed
> to the west of Brooklyn.  XP2001 was very distinctive on the rear of
the
> Sydney - Brisbane XPT as the train crossed the Hawkesbury - it stood
out
> against the blue and green background and looked great from the air.
> Where's the camera when I need it.
XP 2001 was in Mlebourne on Saturday....it look somehow similar
to "Candy" color that used to applied on locos and carriages of NSW.

No doubt its a nice change from the usual Countrylink blue

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/