Re: XP2001 looks good from the air

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
38F4A09F.154E59BA@ozemail.com.au">news:38F4A09F.154E59BA@ozemail.com.au...
> "trendy rechauffé" wrote:
>
> > Just came back from LA on United. All the staff were friendly and heaps
of
> > service throughout the night, unlike my experience on qantas a few years
> > ago. Will never fly with them again. No service, tired unhelpful staff.
>
> I guess it didn't fall out of the sky then?  That would be my biggest
concern
> with United, considering their past accident history.

Don't forget that qantas only flies around 100 planes, compared to over 700
united planes. A lot of flights in the US are very short shuttles with the
planes operating constantly like buses. I'm not surprised american carriers
have a lot of accidents.

I'd be a bit worried if a qantas jet flew over me and a large chunk of
engine fell off, just like a few months back near brisbane. Luckily it was
over water at the time. It could just as easily fallen off in Sydney over
land.

bye tr

trendy's planepage:
www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe