Re: Bayside Mockup (part II)

Hi had went to the mockup today and here are my comments

> * The high back seats are far more comfortable than the low back seats.
The
>   low back seats are much like what they use on modern buses, not even as
>   good as that. The low back seats are flat at the base, whereas the high
>   back seats are curved inwards at the base.
They might be more comfortable, however from a security point of view I like
to see what is going on in the whole carriage, esp if it is late at night.
The low back seats where as comfortable as the high back. Anyway who would
want to rest there head on a head rest that would never be cleaned.

> * The low back seats have a strip of aluminium dividing the seat. If you
>   are a slightly larger build, it's cold to sit on compared with the rest
>   of the seat.
That is to stop the nice needles getting put there like they're con the
current trains.

> * The 2x2 seating layout is better as far as I'm concerned. More standing
>   room provides a higher crush capacity.
Ohh just great, when I pay for my ticket I want to sit, not stand, the
trains should maximize sitting room.

Regards

Andrew