Re: [NSW] Long Live The Mighty 80 Class

Well maybe a small bias for Alco's

I worked at SM Sydney when the first 80's started arriving and then worked
with them at Enfield, always had a soft spot for them.

GM "Yum Yum's" just don't have the same dramatic effect when starting with a
heavy load. Three Alco's all roaring, spewing black smoke together is quite
spectacle as they strain to grip rail and get moving.

Although I have to admit there is nothing like double or triple 42's / 421's
working hard up Exeter bank in the middle of the night !

--
Marc Hunt
(ex-Enfield Guard0