Re: NSW State Rail...a nightmare that is getting worse

Spit?  Spit would be a luxury.  I got kicked in the ribs and had bottles
thrown at me out there one afternoon.  Got two cracked ribs out of it so I
guess they are good at some things?

Regards

Jane
Railway Rasputin II <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
38F40152.30A770F6@fastlink.com.au">news:38F40152.30A770F6@fastlink.com.au...
> Especially those Birrong Boys, some real intellectuals in that mob.
> Lets spit on the Train Guard.............as the train is pulling into
> the platform. Real bright!
>
> rgds
>
> David Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Hubert Lam wrote:
> >
> > > 15:00 is nothing. School kids only have a swing on the poles (as if
they're monkeys).

> > Maybe not at your school, but have you ever been for a ride on the
Bankstown line at the end of school?