Re: NSW State Rail...a nightmare that is getting worse

I guess I consider it "bad" coz the principal whinged about "bad behaviour" on public transport. But
then maybe our principal is good coz he actualyl whinges about it, not perhaps like Birrong Boys.

38F40152.30A770F6@fastlink.com.au">news:38F40152.30A770F6@fastlink.com.au...