Re: [NSW] New CityRail signage

Sefton to City via Strathfield or Bankstown are both run by "local line" services, that is, one stop
about every kilometre.

Best to travel to Lidcombe or Strathfield for expresses. I guess this comment for "much express
running on that line" isn't really valid...the idea is that Fairfield alone generates more patronage
than all of the Regent's Park to Carramar section of the line combined together so there's no way
that expresses are going to run via Leightonfield.

8F0DBB5A0telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8F0DBB5A0telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...