Re: Melbourne Public transport for Special events

Exnarc wrote:

> Surely the decission to run Upfield trains on Sunday was made by THE
> GOVERNMENT OWNED RAILWAY???. They have only been privately owned for 4 weeks
> now.
>
> Bob.

Agreed. Much as I don't like to give credit to the previous administration,
credit where credit is due, they did in fact plan the extension of Upfield
services to include Sunday once the line was upgraded and all the labour
intensive hand worked gates were removed..

DEL.