Re: Lines never opened

The proposed ng extension from Whitfield to Tolmie is mentioned in Downs
'Speed limit 20'.  AFAIK, connection from Tatong and from Mansfield was
also considered.  I recall that somebody has published a facsimile of the
standing committee's deliberations on this topic.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Phil Carter <carterp@deakin.edu.au> wrote in article
<37F2D85D.DFFF14B1@deakin.edu.au>...
[lines authorised, but never constructed]