Re: Public transport making money (Was: Re: Metcard Xpress and Plastic Tickets (was: Metcard Machines and Tickets))

(SNIP)

> Absolute pain in the arse. I have to sit in a position where I can't see
> the damned things, because they constantly catch my eye and annoy the hell
> out of me. With any luck, the company responsible has gone broke.
>
> I'd like to see someone come along with a big piece of duct-tape and blot
> the whole things out...
>
> Travel should be a peaceful experience, not an opportunity to be brain-washed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

How about taking a T30 or T40 bit with you and pinching the guts of the thing?

Nice little LED readout units they are.

ALso, some have already had this happen, was on one set today which had the cover
but no insides.