Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

Christopher Gordon continued defending the indefensible thus:

> That is the only problem left is getting people to Validate on trams.
> A problem unique to Melbourne, because we are the ones with trams
> (driver only).
>
> David, what do you have against putting conductors back on trams?
> (even if it is every second tram)

So you are again using the validation issue purely as a subterfuge in a
campaign to get conductors back?

> BTW the fair evasion on Melbourne's trains is around 8-10%.

Was your use of "fair evasion" a typo, a Freudian slip or deliberate?

Eddie Oliver