Re: Private PT operators contracts - vic

: >
: > You can't Kennett ran a state of secrets, but soon a lot of these docs
: will
: > be out as this state should no longer be a state of secrets.
: > (I wonder who will go to jail first.)

Well I have always been naive when it came to the dealing of the
government in the last few years, then when they start to shread things
(who knows what), then it just make it worse.

: Hey Chris,
:                     you are a little naive if you think any Politician is
: going to be charged for anything, even when they get caught redhanded with
: their hand in the till, they get off. I remember a certain barrel of lard
: from Queensland who slagged on the Labour Party, becoming an Independant,
: then got out of any trouble so he could die, or more probably vote a GST in.
: Any one heard if the moron is dead yet? Probably live another 10 years,
: mores the pity.
: Rod

--

Chris Gordon