Re: Private PT operators contracts - vic

> You can't Kennett ran a state of secrets, but soon a lot of these docs
will
> be out as this state should no longer be a state of secrets.
> (I wonder who will go to jail first.)

Hey Chris,
                    you are a little naive if you think any Politician is
going to be charged for anything, even when they get caught redhanded with
their hand in the till, they get off. I remember a certain barrel of lard
from Queensland who slagged on the Labour Party, becoming an Independant,
then got out of any trouble so he could die, or more probably vote a GST in.
Any one heard if the moron is dead yet? Probably live another 10 years,
mores the pity.
Rod