Re: Private PT operators contracts - vic

Kate & Andrew Mitchell <morphet@bigpond.com> wrote in message
l1nF3.21269$ei1.41048@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:l1nF3.21269$ei1.41048@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

> Anybody know where I can find a site that has the Private Public Transport
> Operators contracts for the Trams and trains......?

http://www.passengerscharter.vic.gov.au/contracts/

It's a bit of a pig to get through the registration rubbish.

But...

Only the 4 contracts relating to the VLF/FV sale are there.  I have
despatched an email to DOI asking about the contracts for the other 5
operators, (4 documents each?), but they don't reply :o(

I am very interested in seeing the actual hard details of the OPR.

I remember the (former?) Minister for Public Transport Cooper writing a
letter to The Age one Monday several months ago stating that they will all
be made available.  But as I said, only the first 4 are actually available
online at this point.

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.