Re: QR going national?

< Tell > <telljb@OZozemail.com.au> wrote in message
37faabc4.6669329@news.ozemail.com.au">news:37faabc4.6669329@news.ozemail.com.au...
> David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Why should he?  They have a monopoly which is working.  Stuff the
competition!

> Arrrg,  David that is eating your cake and having it
> too, well something like that.  Nobody is allowed to
> compete with QR in Queensland, but QR is allowed to
> compete in the rest of non-Queensland. :)

Wrong. Other railway companies are permitted to operate in Queensland.

NRC, and the Airport Rail Link mob instantly come to mind.

 Are you getting confused because of the gauge difference?

 I do not believe that you know what you are talking about. Would you care
to disclose actual proof or will you continue to crap on?