Re: Uncompleted Railways

John McCandless wrote:

> I've heard (but not seen) that there is a mysterious tunnel under the Bruce
> Highway
> at about the point the Kippa-Ring branch would go under.  Forward planning?

It's being kept a secret, becuase of the Martian Capsule there.

> Keeping in mind that about 5k further north there is the famous "overbridge
> nowhere".......

Sadly, this bridge now goes somewhere, as they've actually built a road
on either side. Another Queensland historical landmark ruined! Sacrilege

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland