Re: Misc. sighting and notice. (Vic)

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:53:58 +0100, "James Koretsky"
<james.koretsky@microtouch.co.uk> wrote in aus.rail.bombers.flag99,
and I selectively quote:

>This is only rumor, and I wouldn't be suprised if it does, based on what is
>planned for Brooklyn.

James,

By  "what is planned for Brooklyn", do you mean the extension of the
SG from Brooklyn up to the GEB siding at Sunshine?  Are you implying
it'll go "all the way", cross the BG and link to the SG near Sunshine
station?

The only challenge I see with the Ford train on SG is that FV will
then have to pay track access to ARTC, whereas they don't if they run
on their own parallel BG.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Web site is located at
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
Go Bombers! (made paté of the Swans last weekend!)
Valé Babylon 5