Re: Bayside windows

> From my limited time back on the sparks, I would have to say that of all the
> lines Hillside cover, the worst for vandals, drug pushers, and kids
> travelling late at night (I presume without a ticket) would be the Belgrave
> line, beyond Ringwood.

Why? What are the social or other characteristics of the area which lead
to this?

As a very sweeping statement, in most cities the behaviourally-difficult
areas are those which are (or at least were originally) flat, treeless
and boring - not hilly, treed and attractive like around FTG and
Belgrave.

Eddie Oliver