Re: Re Strategic Reserve.

Well, other than the fact that I am not playing for a New York baseball
team... I am now living in the mid west and have always considered myself an
American. I wonder what reaction you would get from a Mexican or Canadian,
if you told them that they were American.
Also, Yankee was used during the Civil War to mean anyone from the North.

--
>From Frank
New Email: farosenbaum@earthlink.net
Jewish Telegram:   "Begin worrying.  Details to follow."