Re: Misc. sighting and notice. (Vic)

I wouldn't be suprised to see Freight Victoria put in a Standard Gauge
Connection at Geelong, even if it is set in concrete. Concrete isn't that
expensive to replace, sleepers are that expensive either, and they already
have the rail.

Only problem is downtime, so expect this to be converted over the Christmas
New Year shutdown.

This is only rumor, and I wouldn't be suprised if it does, based on what is
planned for Brooklyn.

<7rg5t8$er7$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...