Re: 'Australian Railway Enthusiast'

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:12:58 +0800, "Forster Family Inc"
<noelmel@wantree.com.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

>I would expected some response from either the editorial staff or the ARE
>board members but alas and alack no answer came the stern reply. Obviously
>they are still steaming along in the eighties.

A  prolific and knowledgeable poster on this NG has close family
connections with a much respected member of the ARE Board  -- I'd
hazard a guess that all the posts regarding the ARE mag have been
printed off and handed to the aforementioned Board member (and if they
haven't been, I'm sure this subtle hint delivered with all the finesse
of a blundering B double will ensure that they soon will be<g!>, won't
they........?)

Regards

Yuri
--