'Australian Railway Enthusiast'

Some time has elapsed since I posted a message of complaint about the
standard of this 'magazine'.
I would expected some response from either the editorial staff or the ARE
board members but alas and alack no answer came the stern reply. Obviously
they are still steaming along in the eighties.
The only responses came from senior ( I mean that in the nicest possible way
because at 47 I must also be considered 'senior') members of the railfan
fraternity. I have been a member of the ARE since 1968 and come December I
must consider my options on renewal and having 4 less magazines a year may
free up some of my burgeoning bookshelf space.
I think our next step is convey a letter of protest to the 'editor' about
the standard of the 'magazine' by the eighties method i.e. in a letter with
a stamp on it!

Regards

NMF