Re: National Rail Corp

Many senior people in freightcorp are talking about "when they take over NRC" these days. My
understanding is that Freightcorp are now allowed to bid after recent changes to the "rules".
I'm told that Freightcorp are looking for a partner to go in with them on a 50/50 arrangement.
If you consider that NSW already owns 40% of NRC it would not be unrealistic to see another 10%
sold to freightcorp under such a proposal.
Cheers
Bob