Re: Uncompleted Railways

Have a look in the latest Melways (or on www.melway.com.au) and you will see
tha proposed stations marked out, thee is at leadst one intermediate station
to be built as well as as the new Sydenham.

I think you will find that the New station is fairly equal in distance to
the shoping centre as the current one, just that the new one is a shorter
distance to electrify for the same outcome - makes sense.  Though you are
right that it should go to Sunbury,  But I think the line should be
electrified out to Melton or Even Bacchus Marsh first...

regards,

Steve