Re: NRC & Douglas Park

In article <381834EA.3ED969F0@attglobal.net>,
Bruce Greening  <bgreeni@attglobal.net> wrote:

>Sorry I cannot confirm the cause at this stage "Still under investigation", and that will be the
>formal answer  for some time.

 I went though there are on the way to Thirmere on Saturday. Mostly cleaned up
but there were a lot of wheel sets about and a few broken bogie frames. The
thing that really caught by eye was a bogie that appeared to be from one
of those articulated container flats, with one wheel sitting in the middle
of the axle instead of the end where it should be.
 If that wheel had came adrift before the wagon derailed.....