Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Dave Proctor wrote:

> They are generally faced with two options - and they are a train that has
> run late the last (insert number) of times they caught it, or a coach (which
> was on time). I know the times I caught coaches (and I used to work for some
> coach lines, so I know the FACTS) they are extraordinarily reliable
> timewise.

Whilst travelling to Broken Hill, I found that the bus ran precisely on time if
nothing else went wrong (like WT27 running late, or the bus getting a flat
tyre).  WL33 however, usually arrived in Broken Hill half an hour early.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au