Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Jack <bd107@tsn.cc> wrote in message
3RNR3.143$z73.4126@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:3RNR3.143$z73.4126@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...

> Cheers
> Jack
> Queensland: Perfect One day
> Beautiful the next
> And wet for the other 363 days of the year

Jack,
After reading your email replies to the above thread, all I can say is, that
I hope you don't work for Countrylink as the attitude that you portray here
is exactly what is being talked about.
If you do work for Countrylink, why not ask nicely and find out what the
complaint is about. I do hope that if you are employed by Countrylink that
one of the powers to be reads your reply's and calls you in for a little
word about customer etiquette.

Gavin Potter
e-mail
(home) gavpot@ozemail.com.au
(work) gavin.potter@agric.gov.nsw.au
or try
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gavpot/

"Planning without action is futile. Action without planning
is fatal."  -Alan Speigel.