Re: WCR leasing R766?

Hi,

Having mentioned that, how many A2's, N's, X's, are there that still exist
in any form? Of these, how many can be restored to working condition?

Are there any other locomotives around Australia that resemble the steam S
class in any way, that would make it easy to modify it to form a replica of
our original S class steamers? A replica is better than nothing methinks..

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski