Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Hi Gavin...

Gavin Potter wrote in message ...

>3RNR3.143$z73.4126@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:3RNR3.143$z73.4126@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net..

>After reading your email replies to the above thread, all I can say is,
that
>I hope you don't work for Countrylink as the attitude that you portray here
>is exactly what is being talked about.

Where I work is not the issue....  I amnot involved in Customer Relations at
all.. which is probably a  good thing..But I do get tired of people bitching
about the service countrylink provides, when they have no fact nor
understanding as to why the service was delayed..
People here who write about Countrylink think they can have a free swing
without having to produce facts to back their arguments...

>If you do work for Countrylink, why not ask nicely and find out what the
>complaint is about. I do hope that if you are employed by Countrylink that
>one of the powers to be reads your reply's and calls you in for a little
>word about customer etiquette.

The people  in this forum are not customers, they are fair game when they
whine without lookin for the reasons behind their problem, or more to the
point the problem they percieve....

I dont know where U work Gavin, but I am sure unreasonable complaints by
your customers, if you are in that sort of industry, would be met with same
sort of attitiude that I display to unreasonable complaints.... If people
have genuine complaints, where Countrylink is responsible, they are treated
accordingly, but mindless whining particularly by the second poster, who has
had a good go in the past on the same matter, wont be let thru to the
'keeper without comment by me... That is my right and I choose to exercise
it...

Cheers
Jack
Queensland: Perfect One day
Beautiful the next
And wet for the other 363 days of the year