Re: Exhibition Street Bridge and City Link

The contract will never become void because all that needs to happen
to fulfil it is that the roads are open. The company does not care if
the tolling never works, with it they would probebly lose money, and
because of this they were granted a profit guarantee. The government
must pay then enough so that they make a certain amount of profit
every year, no matter what. Nice huh?

>To get back to rail, if this fails maybe we can have a light rail to the
>airport (after the contract becomes VOID).

Daniel Gerrard
trambuff@hotmail.com