Serco?

   Sercobus is an Adelaide transit organisation who provide public buses for
the citizens of Adelaide. My name is Troy goldner and I work for HyperNet. I
am an on-line marketer and it is my responsibi;ity to register client sites
(sercobus is one of them) to all the major search engines.

 Currently, http://www.sercobus.com.au is ranked higher than your second
rate excuse for a web site so I will kindly ask you to take it off the web!
It's a useless page that has no point and only wastes peoples time.

Troy goldner
on-line marketer
hypernet
tgoldner@hyper.net.au