Re: Mt Christie Derailment (SA) - Feb 1997

Hi

With regards to my question, I will be placing some photos (taken from the
eastbound IP) on my site of this accident which will be online Monday.
Thanks for those who have helped me either via the n/g or via email. So far
I have worked out that CLP15/EL59 were written off on site and other locos
were repaired.

I guess I'll have to spend the arvo looking through my RD's, I don't recall
seeing as much on this incident at the time........

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet
WA & SA pics online next Monday

Eric Cartman wrote in message ...
>Hi
>
>I am seeking information on a derailment that occurred on the Nullabor at
Mt