Re: Rail related questions about moving to Sydney

yes i do agree as a coast communter for some time shitty rail is the right
word they some times only gives us 4 car insted of 8 during peak period and
the k sets 1 to 4 for the newcastle run are the pits on the 306 from
newcastle.
that one should be 4 cars as when it gets to gosford there is no room so
shitty rail does need to get its act together
380f70bd@news.hunterlink.net.au">news:380f70bd@news.hunterlink.net.au...