Re: 4D (VIC) Update/Good Spots Info requested

> If you want to see some of the train lines catch the train in the morning
> around 8am.  There are some good trains like express trains to
Broadmeadows,
> Upfield, Werribee and Belgrave.  Then the return trip would be a stopper.
>
> Broadmeadows is just after 8am and runs express FSS-SSS-NME-ESD-GRY-BMS.

Make sure you stop off at Kensington (KEN) to have a gander at the grain
terminal.  Just look out to see if there is anything there when you pass
it:) (to the East side of train just before Kensington)  There is usually a
T/P/H there with some VHGF's, I would have garunteed it a week ago, but
grain traffic seems a bit slow at the moment :(