4D (VIC) Update/Good Spots Info requested

Hi

I will be in Melbourne next week and I am wondering about the current status
of the 4D train (eg is it running?). Also, I would like to know what are the
best spots for capturing the action in the Melbourne Metro area. I notice
that after reading the last couple of Newsrail magazines, there seems to be
easy access to a lot of spots, especially around Dynon.

Any info would be appreciated.

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet
"It's not a website but a complex............"