Re: WCR leasing R766?

Why do people insist on complaing about what loco is what, and why R766
is being converted and not R700, who cares wheather it is R700 or R
what ever, as long as It is steam and keeps the timetable,  R711 on
Saturdays sounds absoulutly wonderful as it passes my place on its
return trips, I reckon West Coast Railway need to be patted on the back
for the work they have done, and it is great to know that it is only
two months away until the end of the Centruy and we are running
Mainline steam in regular service.  Friday nights at Dynon getting the
R class ready is great something that you would expect back in 1950 but
even today in 1999. so enjoy the sight,sound and smell of these mighty
machines and stop complaing.

Steve Dalton

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.