Re: Anti-hoodlum devices

Is it co-incidence that the guard is located in the carriage with the BLUE
light lit? Is it a co-incidence that passengers are told to sit in the
carriage with the blue light? (I do know the real reason for the blue light
over the guard's door and stopping druggies isn't one of them)

I'm  surprised that transport operators haven't thought of putting the blue
lights in the trains, many people seem to shoot up on the trains
themselves..........

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet
No blue light zones on my website............