Re: Anti-hoodlum devices

Hi,

It's not the UV that zaps the bugs, rather the extremely high voltage grid
in front that does the dirty work. Bug see's UV, bug falls in love and
flies toward uv, lands on high voltage grid on the way and zap, you see bug
fall and get horrendous smell.

Regards
Michael :)

Ronald BESDANSKY said on 26-Oct-99 in