Re: Anti-hoodlum devices

Melbourne has the blue lights too. If I hadn't already known about it, I
would have assumed, when I first encountered it a few months ago, that it
was some new attempt at disease control by zapping bugs with UV!
Rgds
Ron BESDANSKY
38141B8D.CCD4023C@smartchat.net.au">news:38141B8D.CCD4023C@smartchat.net.au...