Re: Anti-hoodlum devices

Heroin addicts can't find their veins under a flourescent blue light. But I
have heard they are starting to get marks tattoed onto the injecting spots
so can they can see them in the blue light. Or they go elsewhere or out in
the open. Do it really solve the problem?

7v149f$315$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7v149f$315$1@news1.mpx.com.au...