Re: Vic ALP Transport Policies

They only promise these things are to be done within their current term in
office which means that they don't have to commit funding until the budget
before the next election, so some of these projects (most?) may be a few
years off (4+). And then they have to get the legislation through
parliament....

cheers
Johann

Brian Evans (IOM) <bevans@omni.com.au> wrote in message
7ufhd8$2lf$1@m2.c2.telstra-mm.net.au">news:7ufhd8$2lf$1@m2.c2.telstra-mm.net.au...
> Guys,
>
> Since it now appears the ALP may take control of Victoria, it is timely to
> reflect on ALP Transport promises.  The following was extracted from the
Age